Well, I finally caught up on the wonderful blogs I love to read, and on Emilie Ahern's blog..... Emilie Ahern .... that she found this wonderful site Friday Fill-Ins.
So here's my take of this past Friday's fill ins....
1. The last band I saw live was Trans-Siberian Orchestra.
2. What I look forward to most on Thanksgiving is turnips. (if you don't celebrate thanksgiving, insert your favorite holiday)
3. My Christmas/holiday shopping is just about to start on Black Friday.
4. Thoughts of chores fill my head.
5. I wish I could wear that old black slinky dress again.
6. Bagpipes make my heart sing.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to seeing Karl, tomorrow my plans include vegging out and Sunday, I want to start on cleaning the house for the holidays!
How great is this? Just some random thoughts to fill out - to keep track of the normal every day things in our lives!