Monday, June 22, 2009

Monday Musings

Had a wonderful weekend. The boys left on Friday to spend the first week of summer with their dad, so Saturday was just a veg, lay-around while it rained day. Sunday was Father's Day and Sarah and I cooked crab, scallops and shrimp for dinner. Then had a triple-chocolate ice cream cake for dessert with eclairs. Randy and Sarah spent the day hanging out, snuggling, napping, playing PSP against each other.

I found this link on Ali Edwards site, which is a documentation from The Simple Woman's Daybook.
FOR TODAY

June 22st, 2009

Outside my window...my yard still needs to be finished being weeded.

I am thinking...that tomorrow will start my plan to clean and organize my scraproom while the kids are away.

I am thankful for...finding love again!

From the kitchen...Left over crab and scallops from the weekend.

I am wearing...white cords and black shirt.

I am creating...a (mu)'shroom layout with plans for many more!

I am going...to have tea before bedtime.

I am reading...The Immortal Prince by Jennifer Fallon

I am hoping...that I will be disciplined enough to get my scraproom done by Friday.

I am hearing...the TV with Jon and Kate Plus 8 hour special abount the 'announcement'.

Around the house...the rugs need to be vacuumed and laundry put away

One of my favorite things...is getting pampered before bedtime with my tea.

A few plans for the rest of the week...workout every day, clean scrap room, head down to unemployment for training paperwork if my new SS card comes in the mail.

2 comments:

nancy said...

Triple-chocolate ice cream cake for dessert with eclairs!?? You had me drooling!!

Thanks for visiting my blog. :)

Staci Taylor said...

I enjoyed reading more about you! I see the same view outside my window, lol!